Joyce's Toys and Tools
Things that play
Project maintained by joycem137
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
I like building tools to help my games play more easily. Here's some of what I've made.
A tool to help moderators of the Kickstarted game Speakeasy generate a mix of characters to play with.
- Creates a randomized list of roles for your game
- Can be set to avoid duplicate roles, if able.
- Uses the Femme Fatale role for the odd player, if present.
- Selects the rat.
- Selects passwords for the various teams.
- Provides a full list of all cards each player should receive.
Federation Commander Dashboard
App offline due to copyright/trademark issues.
A tool to help players of the amazing tactical miniatures combat game Federation Commander.
This tool combines several pieces together:
- Soundboard - Enrich your game with the sounds of science fiction!
- Dice Roller - Never physically touch dice again!
- Table lookups - No need to look up what damage your attack does on chart 5-A12. Just click the button.
- Rules Reminders - Did you remember that you can't target weapons or power systems beyond range 10? Stuff like this is made obvious by the app.